Hi Robert,

I have been playing around with different settings. Changing the bounding box did not solve the problem.

Strangely setting a style with depth 0.1 solves the problem if I connect via Remote Desktop. Not assigning any font solves tge problem completely - the text is just not pretty anymore.

Can you tell me if you are using any special fallback settings in case no font is assigned to osg::text?

Tim

Mit AquaMail Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com gesendet