Hi, I commented that line, but it did not make a difference.
What strikes me as odd is that only some letters disappear in the same text node (string)

Tim

Mit AquaMail Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com gesendet

Am 24. April 2017 9:25:02 vorm. schrieb Robert Osfield <robert.osfi...@gmail.com>:

HI Tim,

On 22 April 2017 at 22:51, Tim Hartter <tim.hart...@gmx.de> wrote:
I have been playing around with different settings. Changing the bounding
box did not solve the problem.

The line I was thinking of that could be a problem was:

   pText->setDrawMode(osgText::Text::TEXT | osgText::Text::FILLEDBOUNDINGBOX);

If commenting this out helps then it would suggest a depth issue.

Strangely setting a style with depth 0.1 solves the problem if I connect via
Remote Desktop. Not assigning any font solves tge problem completely - the
text is just not pretty anymore.

The osgText::Style only affects the Text3D implementation, the
osgText::Text implementation ignores it.

So.... I can only guess you must mean something different by "style
with  a depth 0.1", but if so then it's not to do with the OSG, so
really can't guess what you are actually meaning here.

Can you tell me if you are using any special fallback settings in case no
font is assigned to osg::text?

?  You are the one see a problem.

 I'm not aware of any particular issues like you describe when testing
the OSG with examples like osgtext and on screen stats that uses text.

Could you create a small example, such as a by modifying an existing
OSG example like osgtext to reproduce the issue so that others can
test it to see that others can reproduce the issue.