I've experienced a similar issue lately where we were running a project on
lower spec systems with only an integrated GPU. On those systems the frame rate
would not show properly, having the same issue as described here, with some
numbers not showing properly.
I did a test on my laptop, and when I force it to use the integrated GPU (4600)
the problems shows up as well. If I switch to use the GTX970M everything is
fine again. This is all on Windows 10, osg 3.4.0
I haven't done any further investigation as the project is not using any Text
objects, but maybe this might help somehow.