Hi,

Am 04.06.2018 um 21:00 schrieb Mean Taipan:
Again, my apologies but I can't delete this account.  Moderators, please do it
ASAP, no problem for me.  (I won't try creating a new account until then, since
I need to use the same email).

Simply tell me the name you need your profile changed to or write me a forum-message and I will do so.

Cheers
Sebastian

But in the meantime, if you'll bear with me, I recompiled osg with
-DOPENGL_PROFILE=GLCORE but it triggers

Code:
Warning: detected OpenGL error 'invalid enumerant' at after RenderBin::draw(..)

if there is any geometry.  Vastly fewer errors than before, in fact only one,
but still a black screen.  So I'm probably missing something.  The sequence of
events is:

- when constructing the Viewer subclass, when the window is realized, it calls
setUpViewerAsEmbeddedInWindow().
- when it is time to render, Gtk has already made the GL context 'current', so
the draw callback just calls Viewer::frame().

So, if it's not too much trouble, someone please point out how I can get some
finer debug granularity so I can chase down the error myself, or advise on what
needs to precede the frame() call.

Regards,
SJH