On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 at 23:39, Rob Ewbank <robewb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Robert, I have been looking through the code and have merged two
> branches, one which has been changed to work with OSG 3.4.1 and the master.
>
> Osgocean seems to do a few weird tricks with shaders and rendering that cause
> issues in places such as transparency, when it works, its really nice.
>
> Do you know if the author kbale has been around these parts lately?

I haven't seen him post for quite a few years.  I believe osgOcean was
related to a university research project, folk move on.

> This should prob be in another post, but anyway. When using the primitives
> such as sphere, box etc in OSG 3.6 they don't respond to changing position,
> size etc. Works fine in 3.4.

In 3.6 the osg::ShapeDrawable is now implemented as an osg::Geometry,
broadly it should work the same, if there is a usage case that it
isn't working the same could you create a small test example (such as
modifying an existing OSG example) to illustrate the problem, it could
well be a bug that we can fix once we know what might be amiss.