Hi Robert,

thanks for your reply but I probably didn't explain clearly my issue.

Say I have:
- libA (using only GL Core features, because I want to use this lib also on
Mac)
- libB (using also GL 2.x features, target Win only)

If I compile and use only libA against osg built with GLCORE profile,
everything works both on Win and Mac.

Now what I'd like to do (on Win only) is to use libA and libB together.
To do so I expected it was enough to add the OSG_GL3_AVAILABLE flag to
build OSG and to request a Compatibility GL context.
What happens instead is that I don't see anything of what libA is supposed
to render, even though I don't get any GL error on the console.
Riccardo