Hello Robert,

to test it with my old osg version, i fixed the obj file such it does not
contain any indices to normals anymore, as there are no normals.
This indeed helped loading the model, but no textures appear at all. Should
it load the textures automatically due to the first line in the obj file
being mtllib Data.mtl and the use of usemtl material_0 before the faces or
do i need to take extra care when loading a textured model?

For loading, im using only:

osgDB::Options* opt = new
osgDB::Options;opt->setOptionString("noRotation");osg::ref_ptr<osg::Node> node
= osgDB::readNodeFile(pathToObjFile, opt);

Best,
Tom