Yes I see what you mean, but until now I've managed to use a context this
wait with multiple osgUtil::SceneViews : you just need to be sure that those
sceneviews don't overlap, then you may have a "main view" with a "normal
frame rate" and auxiliary views changed only once per second for example...

To be honest, I don't think this is a good solution in fact :-) It would be
a lot more appropriate (I guess ?) to use a render to texture system to
build small textures updated at the needed rate and apply those textures on
small quads... But I must admit I haven't take the time to look at this
updated solution yet :-)

Manu.

2007/6/1, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

On 6/1/07, Emmanuel Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> okay, and in this case, is it possible / tested to have multiple viewers
on
> the same OpenGL Context ?...

You can multiple views that share the same graphics context, but
you'll need to use a single CompositeViewer for it to ensure that the
threads are sycronized.

You also need to realistic, frame rate is governed by the swap buffers
of a window, when you do swap buffers all cameras drawing to that
window have to redrawn, you can't selectively say I just want swap
buffers on one cameras viewport on that window.