HI Mathias,

On 6/4/07, Mathias Froehlich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there any callback in the camera that can disable rendering in that case?
Something like a callback that can omit every second frame or a quick way to
disable such a camera completely every second frame together with an
apropriate update callback for example?

Are the node masks of these 'toplevel cameras' honoured, so that I just switch
off that camera by a 0 node mask every other frame?

The update callbacks on a camera won't be called (I think :-) if the
NodeMask is 0 so it wouldn't be suitable to doing the toggling.

You could do the toggling the main loop though, i.e.

 while (!viewer.done())
 {
     camera1->setNodeMask(~camera1->setNodeMask());
     viewer.frame();

 }