Hello,

I am using Osmand+ (paid version) on several devices and I think it's
highly inefficient to download each map on each device, unnecessary
increasing data usage. Therefore, I'd like to download updated maps to my
pc and copy them onto the sdcards afterwards. I know I can do "wget
http://download.osmand.net/download.php?standard=yes&file=Germany_baden-wuerttemberg_europe_2.obf.zip";

to get one map, but there are two problems with that:

1. Automatic file name completion doesn't work, so I can't use a command
like "wget
http://download.osmand.net/download.php?standard=yes&file=Germany_*.zip";, I
have to use a wget for each single file I want to download.

2. After downloading, the files are stored as
"download.php?standard=yes&file=Germany_bremen_europe_2.obf.zip" to the
local hard disk, and I have to remove the part in front of "Germany".

How can I solve these two problems? Is there any other way of limiting the
download to a minimum and still get the maps onto every device?