Hey, that is a pretty cute script. Thank you very much! :)

Yet, there are a few things that needed to be corrected to make it work:

1. the URL's hostname needs to be "download", not "dl3", in order to be
resolved. (I guess there's some load balancing happening there.)

2. the line containing the grep command needs to end with a "\ ". (That's
two characters: a backslash followed by a space, but without quotes around
them.)

3. curl doesn't seem to be able to handle the actual URL containing the "&"
(ampersand). I had to replace curl by wget in order to make the download
work:
           wget "${BASE_URL}${MAP}" -O "${STOR}/${MAP}"

Apart from that: very handy! Now I can get the list of files every week or
so, compare it to the version from the last check, and if there's a
difference, I can download the maps and distribute them to all of my
Android devices inside my home network using "OwnCloud" and "foldersync".

Thank you once more for the script!