I have yet another problem with OsmAnd (3.4.4, released 2019-07-15).
Yesterday I tried to set one direction (to home) route and when I started
it, I did not have any prompt... I had to drive with left hand on the
wheel, while keeping smart phone in the right to turn it on, off, on, off
just to see my next direction. While I can do it while sitting in my car, I
certainly can't do it while riding my bike :(
So, with the latest OsmAnd I have several major problems:
• I can't set intermediate destinations (all of them replaces my actual
destination, see lot of examples above)
• I can't hear its prompts at all, making it impossible to use while I'm
riding my bike
This is completely unadaptable and must be fixed ASAP, or I can't use it
anymore.

In the past, I used to recommend OsmAnd to my friends and other people
around. Not anymore... Until I see if those two problems are getting fixed,
I can't use it at all. Perhaps I should consider looking for another
navigation app to replace OsmAnd.

Can someone can recommend a free navigation tool, that doesn't require data
connection while navigating? I'd appreciate your advice :)