El dj. 18 de 07 de 2019 a les 15:18 -0700, en/na OA va escriure:
> On Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at 10:11:24 PM UTC-7, Pere Pujal i Carabantes
> wrote:
> > Hi, to debug weird things like this, it would be useful if you do some
> > tests:
> > If your version of osmand is the + one, then install the free one,
> > download a small map and test the behavior you describe there.
> > If it performs right, then the problem must be somewere on your osmand+
> > installation(settings, maps, plugins, permissions...), instead, if the
> > problem persists, then it points to some sort of problem between osmand and
> > your phone or android version.=
> >
> > If the version of osmand you have is the free one, you should be able to
> > install the ~ one from the versions button on osmand or from f-droid.
> >
> > The key is to have 2 different versions in paralel and be able to compare
> > between them.
> >
> > @Pere Pujal, thank you!
> Perhaps it's a good way to debug the problem. But I don't have OsmAnd+ and
> I don't have F-Droid installed too. So, I can't use this method to find out
> if current version of OsmAnd has a bug or not...
>

> > Note: I've tried to reproduce your problem on my phone but everything
> > works fine here despite the different settings I've tried,
> > I allways get the dialog you miss where you offered to replace the
> > destination, set the point as first waypoint, last waypoint or add as last
> > destination. I have no clue on what can cause that dialog to be missed :(
> >
> > Well, good for you :)
> I don't see any dialog for setting first or last intermediate destinations.
> My OsmAnd has version 3.4.4 (released 2019-07-15). And in this version, it
> starts routing immediately when I press on DIRECTIONS button (on right
> bottom corner) :( So, I don't even have a chance to set an intermediate
> destination anymore...

Well, osmand free 3.4.4 is what I installed to test and performs right here, so
currently I am convinced there is something on your phone that somehow
breaks osmand.

As last resource, I would try to complete uninstall osmand, of course after
creating the backups you need(POIs, tracks, maps, whatever...), then
install osmand fresh and test it before restoring any backup.

> As a result I stopped using my OsmAnd as a navigation tool :(

So you don't lose anything to do this test

HTH
Pere