On 19-07-12 13:13, Harry van der Wolf wrote:
> Your approach actually asks for another  "preparation". You should first
> make your first route point your destination, and then add your home
> address again as subsequent destination (whatever that is in your
> language). Then continue with the intermediate points.

I do not understand why it would have to be that way.

Each of the approaches should work - otherwise it's a bug.
Maybe it's not the common approach to do it this way - but I do not see
any reason why it would be forbidden or unreasonable.

Personally, I do set a destination and do add intermediate points
interactively from the map - but why not add them from favorites?

Schönen Gruß
Martin