----- Original Message -----
From: cmnahrw...@aol.com <cmnahrw...@aol.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009
To:   OTlist@OTnow.com <OTlist@OTnow.com>
Subj: [OTlist] Standing

cac> I bet if you get a string of people like Shirley, they would have to
cac> listen.  Really dumb not to.  Easy for me to say though.  All of my
cac> bosses and even the higher ups are OTs, so we have a major advantage.
cac> Perhaps that is another way to get our foot in the door.  Become the
cac> door.

cac> -----Original Message-----
cac> From: Ron Carson <rdcar...@otnow.com>
cac> To: cmnahrw...@aol.com <OTlist@OTnow.com>
cac> Sent: Sun, Aug 30, 2009 3:18 pm
cac> Subject: Re: [OTlist] Standing

cac> As  a  rule,  people  are  resistant  to change. And even worse than
cac> people,
cac> institutions are VERY resistant to change.

cac> Shirley,  the mother of a home health patient, wrote an e-mail to the
cac> CEO of
cac> my  home  health  company explaining how difficult it was for the
cac> patient to
cac> get  OT started. Personally, I have heard nothing from my company about
cac> this
cac> situation. I wonder why?

cac> ----- Original Message -----
cac> From: cmnahrw...@aol.com <cmnahrw...@aol.com>
cac> Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009
cac> To:   OTlist@OTnow.com <OTlist@OTnow.com>
cac> Subj: [OTlist] Standing

cac>> Because some people do not understand what we truly do.  The only
cac> way
cac>> they will see the contribution is through the voice of the patient.

cac> --
cac> Options?
cac> www.otnow.com/mailman/options/otlist_otnow.com

cac> Archive?