once you login, some data about what you do is temporarily stored until you
logout. the data is stored in the sessions table and you can see all active
sessions in admin interface, sessions module. if a user doesn't interact
with otrs for a configurable amount of time his session expires, all
session data is deleted and during the next interaction the user must login
again. thus, if you have no active sessions => nobody used your otrs for
some time.