Hello!
Paul you may be right. I remember seeing on the pages of Linux Journal
a discussion regarding the appropriateness of including the FUSE code
as part of the kernel at all.

Vittore, nice to see you here. If you recall I suggested that you
should join the fun on this list. Next question, can you browse the
headers that were imported by the kernel source code? The ones for the
FUSE kit should be there. If not you may need to add them from the
base kit available from the FUSE site on Source Forge. Paul a
suggestion, what's the latest version of FUSE outside of CVS that will
work here?
---
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
"Remember the Force will be with you. Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi