-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Paul
Alfille
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 2:01 PM
To: owfs-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Owfs-developers] owfs and nslu

Just got my NSLU today, as well. Cute little box.

I have no strong feelings either way, but Vittore wsa interested in
unslung.

Can we use a USB thumb drive as the "external USB disk"?

If so, that would make the choice immaterial, since I'd want to use
one in any case to store the data.

I suppose you lose the extra USB port, however.

Paul