From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Craig van Nieuwkerk
Sent: Tuesday, 20 September 2016 1:33 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: Entity Framework - the lay of the land

To give more info, 99% of the CUD was done via NHibernate. For simple select
queries like for lookup lists was also done via NHibernate, using the built in
caching and Redis cache, but more complicated queries were straight SQL and
PetaPoco.

Craig

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:30 PM, Craig van Nieuwkerk