Folks, I've been trying to deploy a Blazor app from Visual Studio 2022 for
hours without success. I'm doing the usual right-click-publish that I've
been doing for about a year, but yesterday it stopped working, and even
this morning with a fresh mind I cannot make any progress. I've changed the
pubxml options, compile options, etc. Absolutely nothing works. All I get
is the generic and utterly useless error below. Normally changing an FTP or
Deploy settings :wakes it up" and it works, but not this time.

I'm about to delete the publish profile and make a new one, but I'm sure
it's a waste of time. I'm wondering if some hosting versions have changed,
or something is deprecated, something global I'm not aware of.

Has anyone been through this? -- *Greg K*

[image: image.png]