This thread was held up in moderation because of the size of it. I've
changed the limit on the server to 2meg per message up from the 1meg I had.
Mailman ships with 20KB per message as the limit... reminds me of the
quaint old days of the internet in the early 90s when people would tear you
a new one for wasting bandwidth by having an e-mail signature that was too
big.

David Connors
da...@connors.com | M +61 417 189 363
Telegram: https://t.me/davidconnors