From: mike smith via ozdotnet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 6 July 2022 2:03 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Cc: mike smith <meski...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Blazor deploy error

I kinda like .DMP files, especially if I've got a matching set of pdb files to
match it.

On Wed, 6 July 2022, 12:57 Dr Greg Low via ozdotnet,
<ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com<mailto:ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>> wrote:
https://blog.greglow.com/2018/02/13/opinion-theres-plague-need-stop/

Dr Greg Low

1300SQLSQL (1300 775 775) office | +61 419201410 mobile
SQL Down Under | Web: https://sqldownunder.com<https://sqldownunder.com/> |