> Sorry, perhaps dumb question, but what does it say in the Output window?

It says "dotnet.exe command failed due to build errors". But there are no
errors at all anywhere I look.

I just carefully compared my failing app to a newer smaller one that works,
and I noticed that the old targets net5.0 and the new one net6.0. Very
suspicious.

I'm now trying to upgrade to net6.0, but I'm getting weird JS runtime
errors, which is a separate hurdle, and if I get over that then I can
continue to test if the net version is the problem. Has net5.0 Blazor
support been dropped somewhere, either developer client-side or Azure
hosting server-side?!?

*Greg K*