Hah, https://wiki.c2.com/?TrimYourPosts
<insert 56k modem sounds here>

Speaking of email signatures, on the list I find myself referring to them more often as it's become harder determine the message origin since the cutover. All messages are now showing as "From: ozDotNet" now, with an mix of To: and Cc: from those who have replied in the thread. Is anyone else seeing this also, is this a mailman setting?

Example: https://imgur.com/a/s1x3fMJ

-Tony