I am german and I dont know about Sweden, but I could forward your question to
the midwifery
research list if you want.
Clarissa

> I had an antenatal class yesterday and when they asked about waterbirth I
 discussed it along
> with hospital policy basically letting them know the
 benefits of it but that there are many
> practitioners who don't support it
 etc. One woman in the class said she was from Sweden and
> that they have
 recently banned waterbirth? Does anyone know anything about this??
 Belinda

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
in Berlin:
Clarissa Schwarz
Markgrafenstr. 5
D-10969 Berlin
Tel: +49 (0)30-251 86 44
in Magdeburg:
Clarissa Schwarz, MPH
ISMHE Institute of Social Medicine and Health Economics
Institut für Sozialmedizin und Gesundheitsökonomie
Medizinische Fakultät, Otto-von-Guericke Universität Magdeburg
Leipziger Str. 44
D-39120 Magdeburg
Tel: +49 (0)391 - 532 80 57