Hi Belinda,

I am sitting here with Susanna Houd (from Denmark) and she says that Swedish women would never allow waterbirths to be banned.... it has been a part of the birth scene for years.

South Australia has recently adopted Statewide policy (in consultation with consumers, midwives, doctors, paediatricians) on waterbirths that means that women anywhere in the State can have a water births.

Regards,

Andrea