-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrea
Robertson
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 10:26 AM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Men at births

This is an interesting report in today's Sydney Morning Herald. I
remember
Michel Odent talking about research done in the US that explored the
effect
on a couple's sexual relationship when the man had been exposed to the
birth process. Michel was advocating that women might want to retain
some
of their "sexual mystery" by excluding men from the birth room. I have
been
at births where I wondered how the father was taking the sight of a
practitioner cutting an episiotomy.....
What does everyone think about this?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/08/30/1125302566185.html

Regards,

Andrea

-----
Andrea Robertson
Birth International * ACE Graphics * Associates in Childbirth Education

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: www.birthinternational.com