From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Dan & Rachael Austin
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 5:14 PM
To: ozmidwifery@acegraphics.com.au
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] hep B at birth

Hi Kristin,

The Australian Vaccination Network (AVN) (http://www.avn.org.au/) and Think Twice: Global Vaccine Institue (http://www.thinktwice.com/) are 2 online resources that I am aware of.  The Informed Voice Magazine (formally Informed Choice), may have something in back issues worth looking up.  There is certainly another side of the coin when it comes to vaccines and parents should be able to have access to all the literature for and against :)

Kind Regards,
Rachael