Barb - I have taken home posters to hand out around my 'neighbourhood" - Drs hospital etc

LOVE the Calendar!
Pinky
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] was I need to vent!!! now WYETH???

Wouldn't there be special advertising rates for NOT-For-Profit organizations such as ABA?  Or could the government sponsor such an ad as it will ultimately save them lots of money down the track if more women breastfeed.  They are supposedly supporters of pushing the breastfeeding message anyway.  I think it would be great to have that ad in the Australian!

Helen