Hello

So is there any Antivirus? can you disable it?

It seems realted to the processes in this case virtualbox and vmware not
being able to create COM objects.

I have TeamCity at home, and I use the agent to run under a normal user, so
I can login, open VMWARE/Virtualbox and ofcourse packer runs fine.

is anything that impedes you to run into a nomal user, or directly from TC
agent run packer?

Alvaro.

Virusvrij.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>