Hi Aashish,

The monitor is Asus VG236H. Not sure about "vertical interlaced".

Gao

On 2016-10-12 11:02 AM, Aashish Chaudhary wrote:
Is the monitor is vertical interlaced?

- Aashish

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 1:55 PM Gao <g...@pztop.com <mailto:g...@pztop.com>> wrote:

    Hi Cory,

    I just tried "Onboard DIN connector (with NVIDIA 3D ...)" and it's
    still not showing 3D stereo.

    My system is a Dell Precision workstation come with a Quadro 4000
    video card (No DIN connection). The demo 3D test from Nvidia
    Control Panel works fine so I think the driver is loaded correctly.

    I just installed the new Paraview 5.2 RC1 and it does the same: No
    3D but flickering.

    I also tried other modes and none of them works.

    Is there any special setting I need config in ParaView?

    Thanks for the help.

    Gao