Hello everyone,

so i did some research and ldd shows that platformthemes/libqgtk3.so is linked
to libprotobuf.so itself. Actually, does not matter of which version, not 2.3.0
and this is essential. I used Qt 5.10.0 binary distribution.

To make ParaView work just remove that libqgtk3.so and it will run smoothly. No
need to patch anything or rebuild. Just make the qt libs do not load that theme
library.

The "good way" solution is to update VTK protobuf to something fresh.
Rebuilding a platform theme part of Qt with VTK protobuf library does not worth
time spent on it. IMHO, of course :-)