From: "Mike Mote" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 8:05 AM
Subject: Re: fm transmitter sound related issues

Yes, the speakers sounded fine.  The transmitter did not however.  I thought
it was the transmitter itself, but now that you are having the same problem,
maybe not.  I had some problems with that particular model earlier too, and
I thought that may have had something to do with my poor reception.  But
your problem is the exact same one I had.  .