I just discovered this thread and am "intuiting" what the content of the
prior messages in  this thread were about  but here's my two cents
anyway.   The other responses, appended below, also offer advice  you
should heed.

Try shielded cable or, if you are using shielded cable, try unshielded
cable.  Also, starting with the  wall outlet, test for proper grounding
of
the wall outlet and every component  connected to the wall outlet.  Try
moving the PC to another outlet on another circuit in as distant a
location on the premises as possible.

If all fails, consider purchasing a high
quality filter that
either reduces and/or eliminates RF and/or EMI on the power line.  I
would
avoid the Shack and instead search for high quality filters from a
company such as Black Box, located somewhere in Pennsylvania.  The
filter will set
you back around twenty bucks--certainly no more than thirty
bucks, including shipping.

Oh yeah:  check for the possibility that your speaker wires and/or
microphone wire and/or any other wires connected to your PC  are not
acting as an
antenna, thereby contributing to the shmutz;  you might find it
necessary, for example,  to put a filter on each spealker wire nearest
the point where they begin--furthest from the speakers.  Disconnect
your speakers and test using headphones.  Is your case shell
constructed of metal, rated to block RF and does your case have  a
window or other open aperture  that leaks RF  that can be prevented with
a piece of metal or by reorienting the case?

Most of this troubleshooting requires either detaching one or more
connections
at a time or, better yet, detach every cable you can and then start
attaching the cables one at a time until you either identify a culprit
or eliminate cables as a source of schmutz.   And be certain that every
connector is clean and securely attached before beginning the hunt.

I had a similar problem a couple of years ago, it drove me nuts, took a
couple of hours each day over several days to diagnose and correct; it
wasn't a fun time but I had to correct it because the schmutz was
fatiguing.    Good luck!

cfv