My point exactly, Bob. Cory is probably interested in internet
broadcasting, if I'm wrong correct me on that one,  and even a 50
dollar headset mic will serve your needs just fine for that, if used
properly and if your setup allows for such a thing.  Everyone's setup
is different and yes, different mics are used for different applications.
So it may be the right mic for you, but maybe not.