I don't think thats the truth at all they have just made it so we can read
books on the go the same as anyone else.
Mitchell

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Frank Ventura
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 12:18 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: RE: It's Still Stealing

What I meant (in case there is any confusion) is that a sighted person
can break copyright law just as easily as a blind person but they don't
face the same restrictions as blind people do.  I thought I made that
quite clear. Again I go back to the Lazyboy recliner analogy. A sighted
lending library does  not tell its patrons how they may read their
borrowed material but BARD does go that extra step with blind people
with its for profit players. The secondary and maybe far worse effect of
this double standard is that it makes blind people appear as if we are
more prone to piracy then the general public.