Hi Dhruv,

> On Oct 5, 2022, at 1:13 PM, Dhruv Dhody <d...@dhruvdhody.com> wrote:
>
> Yes, none of the changes require it!
> But this existing idnits warning made sense to me and thus I added the
> disclaimer. Let me know if that is a mistake, I can revert!

Is there actually pre-2008 material in the draft? I didn’t do a detailed check
with that in mind, but it seems like there shouldn’t be, it’s new work. I see
that warning from idnits pretty often too, I don’t know what triggers it, so
I’ve kind of trained myself to ignore it, probably not the best habit :-(. The
main place I expect to see the pre-2008 disclaimer is on a bis of a pre-2008
RFC.

—John