On 14/02/2006, at 7:31 AM, PCI PowerMacs wrote:

Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 02:23:57 +0100
From: k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [PCI] recording alerts

Let's see now....Maybe I can just put the sound directly into the collection of alert sounds. No need to record. Do all that in QT and SoundApp. Now,
where are these alerts kept... no, they don't show up in Sherlock (I
searched for Glass and Logjam and Simple Beep)...

Maybe Charlie is dead right and it is really only for the microphone...

David Elmo

the alerts are in the system file,
you can convert any file in sound app to system sound
you can also make specifik outcuts importing to soundapp by choosin
the IMPORT TO QUICKTIME option and trim the slider to your likin,
(better a year late than never)
--

Yes, wow, a year! Can you perhaps include a bit more context on what was puzzling me or others a year back? So as to better appreciate your advice.

David Elmo

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:   <mailto:pci-powermacs@mail.maclaunch.com>
To unsubscribe, email:   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For digest mode, email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subscription questions:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Archive:<http://www.mail-archive.com/pci-powermacs%40mail.maclaunch.com/>

iPod Accessories for Less
at 1-800-iPOD.COM
Fast Delivery, Low Price, Good Deal