I have Windows 98SE and I did the Windows Update that you are referring to.
I also have a web site with Java applets on it.  I use Internet Explorer 6
and Outlook Express 6.

I am happy report that my Java applets are working just fine so I suggest
that you have some other problem going on..........
Dorian


Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 11:14 AM
Subject: PCWorks: Virtual Machine (Windows Update Newest)


> Well I am running Windows98SE and I did the Windows Update on the new
> Virtual Machine when I was
> notified by the site to install.  Which I did.  I also use Internet
Explorer
> 6 with
> Outlook Express 6.
>
> What has now happened I have lost my capability of viewing java applets
that
> I
> could before I installed this.  I know it said it could not be
uninstalled.
> Had no
> idea it was going to effect this.
>
> I did a restore back prior to installing think it would take me back to
the
> other
> version.  It did not work.
>
> So anyone have ideas what I can do perhaps?  Other than reformatting and
> reinstalling
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to