Nope I tried that and it was at the same setting of medium .....

Subject: Re: PCWorks: Virtual Machine (Windows Update Newest)


In IE go to Tools/Internet Options/Security and see if changing your java
security options has any effect.  It could have reset your default internet
security to high. If it didn't go into the custom level and see if changing
java there helps.

Ben Moore


----- Original Message -----
From: "Azhodge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PCWorks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 12:14 PM
Subject: PCWorks: Virtual Machine (Windows Update Newest)


> Well I am running Windows98SE and I did the Windows Update on the new
> Virtual Machine when I was
> notified by the site to install.  Which I did.  I also use Internet
Explorer
> 6 with
> Outlook Express 6.
>
> What has now happened I have lost my capability of viewing java applets
that
> I
> could before I installed this.  I know it said it could not be
uninstalled.
> Had no
> idea it was going to effect this.
>
> I did a restore back prior to installing think it would take me back to
the
> other
> version.  It did not work.
>
> So anyone have ideas what I can do perhaps?  Other than reformatting and
> reinstalling
> Windows???  TIA Azhodge
============= PCWorks Mailing List =================
Don't see your post? Check our posting guidelines &
make sure you've followed proper posting procedures,
http://pcworkers.com/rules.htm
Contact list owner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Unsubscribing and other changes: http://pcworkers.com
=====================================================

Reply via email to