Hello,

I'm about to help a friend buying his first SLR. A manual Pentax,
preferably, in this way we'll be able to use the same lenses&accessories.
(unfortunately, I live in Romania - B&H, KEH and - especially - most of you
are too far away.)
I saw in a store a P30n (which I understand it's very similar to the P30t),
it looks good - the camera is clean and the shutter seems intact.
However, I'm not familiar with this type of cameras, so I have few
questions:
First, there is something I should be aware? (like sticky mirror, dials
which breaks etc.). I intend to check the camera (as I don't think Pentax
will service it) and I'll appreciate any advice (is the first time I'm doing
this).
Regarding flashes: afaik they works only in manual and auto; but are the
newer Pentax flashes compatible? How about third party, like Metz or Sigma?
I understand it uses LR44 alkaline, or SR44 batteries - they are easy to
find? If not, can I use other batteries?
And, about the included lens (the A 50mm f/2); what do you think about it?

Thanks!
P.S. I'm trying to send the mail from another mail account, because the
normal one has some problems.
Alex Sarbu