At 1:05 PM +0930 6/13/01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I've already asked this question on the Yahoo Pentax Users group, with no
>replies indicating a similar problem - apologies to those who may be on both
>lists.
>
>I have a querey reagrding my A50/1.7 lens. The apeture ring moves OK
>between in
>the 1.7 - 5.6 range, however once it gets to f8 it gets very sticky,
>and I have
>to push that little button designed to let the ring get to the "A"
>position, in
>order to keep it moving beyond f8. Even then I have to force it "a
>little". Has
>anyone had similar problems?

Mine went the same way some years back. I took it in to be fixed and
was told that the springs or pin or whatever is inside were broken
and gumming things up (per someone else's post). They were removed,
and now it's alright, except that the A (programme) setting does not
work. Not a big deal, as it's fine at all of the other apertures.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]