Toral Lund:

> As another spin-off from the looong "why choose *istDL" thread, I
> thought I might mention that I completely agree with the whoever-it-was
> who said that what he'd really like to see, was something that might be
> described as a digital version of the MZ-5n (or ZX-5n.) Like that other
> person, I'm not sure it would make sense from a marketing viewpoint -
> although it would at least have some features that would clearly
> distinguish it from the competitors, which is often a Good Thing.

If they put it one one of those funky steel bodies used for more upmarket P&S's
I think it could have been quite succesful. However, it seems like Pentax wants
to standardize interfaces and build more or less the same camera from the same
building blocks. Even the forthcoming 645D seem to be an *istD in placed in a
645 chassis.

Pål