I'm not "regular poster", but sometimes i think about going digital.
For example, i was asked to shoot some event this week:

If i have DSLR, then it will be somewhat easier. Now i have option to use my MZ-3 and Press-800, with 50mm and 135mm manual focus lens. Great setup for landscape/nature photography, but not soo good for indoor events.

So far - it is out of my budget. For that money i can get more lenses for my 645 or mountain climbing equipment upgrades.

Gasha

Shel Belinkoff wrote:
I was thinking about this last night.  It seems that most everyone on the
list, at least from the usual gang of "regular posters," has made the move
to digital.  Who hasn't, and who have no plans to do so in the near or
foreseeable future?

Shel "You meet the nicest people with a Pentax"