On Feb 21, 2006, at 12:12 AM, mike wilson wrote:
  http://www.gdgphoto.com/PAW2005/

Sorry Godfrey, it doesn't work for me. Just about tolerable during the intorduction but, once the singing started, it was too distracting from the images. I am also not a fan of being told how long I can view something. 8-)

That's kind of the nature of an AV presentation, mike. Of course, once all the data and images are downloaded, you can grab the slider and just click through the images at will, without the music playing.

It seems that the application opens all toolbars in Netscape. Maybe something to do with defining screen size?

Have no idea. I don't have Netscape installed (would be the Mac OS X version if I did). I don't think it does anything like defining screen size. It's an embedded object in a browser window that calls the Flash player, and is designed to be integrated into web pages non- destructively.

Godfrey