I think they are - the DS/DL series did very well, and have added a number
of converts, the K100D is selling like crazy and is receiving good media
coverage and good reviews, and the K10D offers a lot for the money and some
innovative features, and, apart from this list, is generating a lot of good
buzz.  The only down side - if you can call it that - is that the world of
the DSLR changes rapidly, and it may be hard for Pentax to "keep up" with
Canon, or even Nikon.  Still, I think those who are not in need of the
latest and greatest "fluff" offerings, will be quite satisfied with Pentax
for some time.

I cannot help but wonder if there will be a K1D ...

Shel