Boris.
I am not talking about digital MF, like Imacon/Hasselblad. I'm talking about
film gear.

It's Pentacon Six with excellent Carl Zeiss Jena or Schneider Kreutznach
lenses.
It deliverxs excellent image quality - when/if I get the film developed
right. Developing options seem to get smaller every day.
I have made aerial photographs (Velvia 100) which have been scanned to 77Mp
and printed in large fomat (Pehaps 2 meter wide sheets of paper) showing
urban development proposals, which is part of my job.

I shot this image (crop): http://www.koegejorddepot.dk/  which as shot with
the 50mm Flektogon (equal to 28mm).The image quality is very good.
I have two bodies, three viewfinders, and 7 lenses, one of which is one of
the best 80mm MF lenses ever made; the Schneider Kreutznach Xenotar 2.8
80mm.
The sale of the whole outfit will just about cover the pricetag of a K10D
body.
I am wondering if it's worth it?
Regards

Jens Bladt