From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
David Savage
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 10:20 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: Some random thoughts on my K10D

On 12/2/06, J. C. O'Connell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I said you should be ABLE to turn off the
> few second delay for SR. I didnt mean
> that its on all the time. I meant you
> should be able to activate it constantly when
> you want to and be able to shoot instantly
> if needed without any half shutter presses
> or waiting a few seconds to shoot.

Fair enough.

But you have to half press the shutter button to activate the meter
anyway (you have to option of having the meter on for 3, 10 or 30
seconds).

> Does the few second wait for SR start all over
> again if you expose a photo and/or release
> the shutter button momentarily?

As long as you keep the shutter half pressed after taking a shot SR
stays on. If you take your finger of the shutter then you have to wait
for SR to kick in again.

Dave