Yes, that's what I've found in my experiments this morning. I'm not
going to print it at 40 inches. It would be only 5.5 inches high.
Instead I'm cutting it into four pieces and making four 18 x 10.6
prints. I'll mat and frame each one individually. Hung together, it
will still make a nice display. It's a wedding present for friends, so
I want it to be nice. It's a pic of the lake where they lived and fell
in love, a panorama of the entire shoreline. My friends are leaving
town now, so I want them to be able to take the lake with them. (Some
of you may remember the woman. She's my favorite ex-model, Amy.)
Paul