Plus they could have a choice of keeping the SR on and taking what they
get, which might be some strong vignetting in some areas if the frame
was shaking enough, or putting it on a tripod and not worrying about it.

--
Someone handed me a picture and said, "This is a picture of me when I
was younger." Every picture of you is when you were younger. "...Here's